Few of the most pressing concerns and inevitably unavoidable queries that clients have while outsourcing their services to a third-party organization are –
“Whether they have the required infrastructure, resources, expertise, and experience to provide better results?”
“What is the work approach followed by the outsourcing company, and if they can expect better results or not?”
“How will be the post-sale corporate etiquette?”
“What can be the security of monthly contract amount or the security of advance service payments?”
These are very few of the queries which might strike in any clients cortex and hence to be very transparent and ethical in our working procedures and operational paradigms, we follow a 5-step project acquisition methodology staying at par with the ongoing legal parameters of the country or region we are operating from.
This streamlined 5 stage outsourcing process also ensures that our services are delivered on time at cost-effective rates.
Stage 1: Reach us and establish contact ~
- You fill up the online inquire form and express your requirements.
- Our sales team gets in touch with you over phone or email and listens your requirement in person.
Stage 2: Requirement Analysis~
- Understanding your requirements is the first most important task of our concern for which experts with competent knowledge and experience in similar industry will be made to interact with you.
- Ballpark estimate (where possible) can be provided instantly giving priority to your task and budget.
- Your approval will be valued the most before projecting any commitment or pricing manipulation.
- Detailed understanding of your requirements as required according to your convenience.
- Execution of a Pilot Project if required or insisted.
Stage 3 – Pricing and Contracting~
- Confirmation of pricing in terms of amount and payment process.
- Modification or amendment in proposal where required or if insisted.
- Contracting & SLA sign-off.
Stage 4 -Initiation of Project~
- Project planning, Resource deployment & Training: A proper planning is chalked out inreference with the experts and veterans from the industry followed by deployment of resource according to the need of the project acquired from your side.
- Project assignment headstart meeting: Project execution task commences from the very Day-2 from the day of deal closing and all respective tasks are categorised and assigned to the concerned resources.
Stage – 5. Project Steady State~
- Project execution & management: Stay updated about each and every activity related to the development, maintenance and delivery of your project.
- On-going reporting & feedback: Avail robust and dynamic communication to get in touch with our core team as per your convenience.
Being one of the leading concerns in the industry boasting the resource support of hands on experience of more than 15 years, WebQ Solutions is nurturing the stream of providing hassle-free product and genuine service to clients worldwide impacting our efficient presence in the industry.